Hunter House Holiday Apartment - York Two-Bedroom Apartment ❤ 100m to York Minster ❤
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms • Sleeps 1-5
Welcome to our characterful self-catering apartment, beautifully decorated and just a few moments from York Minster on Goodramgate, a famously historic city centre street.
Accuracy is important to us, here's what's offered at a glance:
• Two King-size bedrooms
• 3 smart TVs with Netflix & free Wi-Fi.
• Fully equipped kitchen with oven/hobs, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, toaster and kettle.
• Washer/dryer, iron & board for complete convenience.
• Two bathrooms: Shower over bath and an ensuite with walk-in shower.
• Simple and secure check-in process.
• 1st floor with city views, stairs and lift access.
• 24-hour heating & instant hot water.
• Online welcome guide & canvas map pin-pointing key tourist locations.
• 15-minute walk or 10-minute taxi from York Train Station.
• Monk Bar public car park nearby (no maximum stay) 243 spaces and less than 5 minutes walk from the apartment.
• 2-3 minute walk from York's best attractions, York Minster, Shambles, Clifford's Tower and much more.
• Surrounded by award-winning restaurants and unique shops.
Get the very best of both worlds, a safe and comfortable apartment that feels just like home, right in the midst of everything York has to offer.
Each bedroom is made up of a king-size bed.
For flexibility, we can add one additional single (folding) bed to a small room attached to the master bedroom, perfect for adults or children who do not wish to share a bed.
Our soft linen is commercially cleaned and carefully prepared on high-quality, Silent Night mattresses.
Quadruple glazed bay windows offer a blind/curtain combination, allowing for a complete blackout.
Stroll around York's medieval city walls before stopping off at the famous Betty's Cafe & tearooms.
The apartment is just 15 minutes walk from York Station and a 1-minute walk from a Tesco Express convenience store.
Great experiences by providing helpful tourist information, maps and recommendations inside the apartment.
Travel cot & highchair can be provided free upon request (bedding not supplied).
Babies and children are welcome.
About the Owner
Book York Limited is a fully insured VAT registered business. Our properties are managed by Ben Fletcher and Katie Bird.
We have over 200 five-star reviews, and 10 years of experience in the holiday rental market.
Ben loves photographing York, you will find many of his canvases on the walls of our accommodation.
Katie is a property manager who loves EastEnders, cooking and travelling.
Life motto: There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
Our team strives to provide you with an excellent self-catering experience, answering your questions in good time and presenting you with a clean & spacious home from home.
We like to give our guests space and privacy, but are readily available should you have any questions or concerns. We would like you to have the best stay possible and are more than happy to help.
Ben & Katie
|Property Type||Apartment in a building on the 1st floor|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||